Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Unity Challenge: Things to do...

Well it was lovely to happen upon the Unity Stamp Company Monthly Challenge, I love the format which gives you a colour challenge, and/or a card or sketch challenge to take inspiration from, I loved the colours from the colour challenge component but needed a thank you card for a not so girly girl and the pink swayed me away and directly to the sketch component of the challenge.

I changed up the size of the panels but managed to maintain the two square like panels and the vertical strip, in differing dimensions.  I LOVE this things to do stamp, and for this card, which is on the small side, I trimmed the bottom two things off the list.... as I was particularly interested in keeping the TRUST element of the list for this little card.

Thanks Unity for the challenge and the most bestest stamps, all in rubber and very well loved in my Creative Space.... there is always something to put to use in my Unity Drawer.... yeppers I have more than a few Unity Stamps!!

What's in it? 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company: Itty Bitty--Primitive Wilderness, Things to do
Paper: Basic Grey: Persimmon-- Butternut Squash, Apple Butter; SU: Midnight Muse
Ink: SU: Midnight Muse
Extras: MFT: DieNamics--Pierced Square STAX; SU: Subtle Candy Dots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edna, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete