Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps PJ Party: Challenge 3--What Your Mother Made

The Waltzingmouse Stamps Pyjama Party is today and I am playing along with all four challenges using the newly released Gift Card It Stamps and Dies and the matching Gift Card Envelope Die.

This third challenges asks you to make something that your mother would have back in the day…. to think of my mother making paper crafts is beyond hilarious, so I kept with a paper project, but incorporated a hand stamped and coloured fabric flower, to honour the whizz that my Mamma was with all things sewing.

Another thing my Mother definitely did was give people gifts, many times of the home baked variety, so I thought a gift box would be apt as well, this one is made out of four Gift Card Envelope Die Cuts.

This is one of four challenges I will post today, you can read all about it and enter the competitions over on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog, enjoy!

What's in it? 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Gift Card It
Paper:  Basic Grey: Persimoon
Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Extras: WMS Gift Card Envelope Die, Gift It Dies; Calico; PTI Button, Lace.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you decorated the box. Beautiful colours and elements. Your mum would be proud, Edna!!

    ReplyDelete